'A Fluorescent Pineapple' 'A Fluorescent Pineapple'

I didn't even know you used my "song" for this and it came out a month after I'd made it! Very nice use of it, by the way. I liked the animation as well, though not sure if there's much point reviewing something you made over 6 years ago, but regardless, good shit!

Butzbo responds:

Wow, I had completely missed this review earlier this year! I really needed something to convey a strange and trippy atmosphere to suit the mood of the trance, and yours did the trick :) ; back then I wasn't so used to notify the track authors, but it's great that you could find it after all.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This was phenomenal. The mix of live action and animation was well integrated, the segment on the iPhone was fantastic, and the inclusion of actual character for the stick figure was very earnest and interesting. I'm thoroughly impressed with just how creative and well thought out this series continues to be, and how much you've grown as not only an animator, but now a bit of a story teller. You really pushed the envelope here, and I think you deserve every accolade you accumulate. Stay classy, Mr. Alan.