The end The end

Oh man, I basically love everything you've got going on here. Good progression and escalation, very lush once the orchestral stuff comes in. My only gripe might be a personal one, but I don't care for the kick drum. I'd probably have EQ'd it differently, but otherwise I really like what you've done here.

Nukiie responds:

Thanks for your review! And, yep that's right, after all i think that the kick drum are a little bit useless,
and maybe too loud, i will be more careful about that ^^ Otherwise, thanks for your review again, it help me a lot!

Under The Wave Under The Wave

Very good stuff, my friend. I especially like the percussion. Very island sounding, definitely makes the piece pop.

Adalt responds:

Thanks! I'm currently uploading bit by bit on ng but if you want to check more of what I do drop by my soundcloud page and you can download this track or any other on my bandcamp, and thanks for the review!

Why did I do this? Why did I do this?

Well done

Hail To The Chief Instrumental Hail To The Chief Instrumental

This is generally good and rad and I like it, yes. Do you recall which bit you did composition on?

Jick Hick Jick Hick

I like this quite a bit. It's really tight and sonic-ally dense, yet your production gives it a nice spacious feeling. I also really like how it's not repetitive, the song evolves a good bit from beginning to end. Good work, sir!

Never Once Never Once

Eh, this song is okay. It sounds like you both kinda just sat down with a single microphone though. The mandolin is way too loud, your playing is kinda off kilter, and you and your wife didn't harmonize entirely too well either. I recommend multi-tracking next time so you can control the volume of everything a bit better, and also so you can play the mandolin separate from singing, that way both can come out sounding tighter.

Rahmemhotep responds:

We did not practice. We DID just sit around a crappy condenser mic. We will NOT make it pretty for you.

I need no advice. This is what it is. Deal with it.

If you want something that was made to be a piece and not just worship and a gift, listen to my other tracks.

DISAPPOINTED! DISAPPOINTED!

Hahaha, I really like the juxtaposition between the really lovely, lush arrangements and Kevin Sorbo being disappointed. Good work, sir!

TheSubfrost responds:

Thanks! It is really such a beautiful thing (Kevin Sorbo being disappointed). To not make a song about it would be an insult to humanity.

Time Time

This was fantastic! Your mix is so clear and bright, and the track just crackles with energy. The vocals are very pleasant, as well. This is a winner all around for me!

RokaiYotama responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I plan on making a dance/house/dnb album as a side project so be on the lookout for that. It'll be free too ;)

Land's End Land's End

Not Bad

Decent beat, and the piano lead wasn't too shabby either. Your choice of effects wasn't bad, but the production is a little sparse. Still not bad.

Gutteral Beguiling Gutteral Beguiling

Dissonant rifferage

Very heavy riffing you got goin' on there. Let's see, the mix isn't bad, but yeah, drums need more volume, and the bass is difficult to hear during most of it. During the solo, it's usually wise to bring down the rhythm guitar track and pump up the lead. In this, they were kind of fighting for dominance, with the rhythm winning. Not bad, although perhaps too dissonant, but then again this isn't my style of metal. Still enjoyable, though!

Ryan-of-the-Metal responds:

Okay, I see what you mean, that all makes sense, and if I re-mix this, then I'll apply all that you said here. Thank you for comming out and reviewing, I appreciate the reviews, as I only get so few. :P