'A Fluorescent Pineapple' 'A Fluorescent Pineapple'

I didn't even know you used my "song" for this and it came out a month after I'd made it! Very nice use of it, by the way. I liked the animation as well, though not sure if there's much point reviewing something you made over 6 years ago, but regardless, good shit!

Butzbo responds:

Wow, I had completely missed this review earlier this year! I really needed something to convey a strange and trippy atmosphere to suit the mood of the trance, and yours did the trick :) ; back then I wasn't so used to notify the track authors, but it's great that you could find it after all.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This was phenomenal. The mix of live action and animation was well integrated, the segment on the iPhone was fantastic, and the inclusion of actual character for the stick figure was very earnest and interesting. I'm thoroughly impressed with just how creative and well thought out this series continues to be, and how much you've grown as not only an animator, but now a bit of a story teller. You really pushed the envelope here, and I think you deserve every accolade you accumulate. Stay classy, Mr. Alan.

The end The end

Oh man, I basically love everything you've got going on here. Good progression and escalation, very lush once the orchestral stuff comes in. My only gripe might be a personal one, but I don't care for the kick drum. I'd probably have EQ'd it differently, but otherwise I really like what you've done here.

Nukiie responds:

Thanks for your review! And, yep that's right, after all i think that the kick drum are a little bit useless,
and maybe too loud, i will be more careful about that ^^ Otherwise, thanks for your review again, it help me a lot!

Under The Wave Under The Wave

Very good stuff, my friend. I especially like the percussion. Very island sounding, definitely makes the piece pop.

Adalt responds:

Thanks! I'm currently uploading bit by bit on ng but if you want to check more of what I do drop by my soundcloud page and you can download this track or any other on my bandcamp, and thanks for the review!

Why did I do this? Why did I do this?

Well done

Evil Thingy Evil Thingy

At least it couldn't actually eat you.

I mean, it can't really close it's jaw. Of course it wouldn't matter, because it probably knows EXACTLY how it's going to kill you once it sees you.

PARTAY PARTAY

Freaky

I'd party with that guy.

Rutger responds:

Who wouldn't?

Ghost Ghost

Eerie

Fuck all the people that are down voting this. It's awesome in it's own way, man.

Shikhs responds: